DBA Managed Services
Formula One Data Solutions is an industry leader in DBA services, specializing in Oracle & Microsoft SQL Server.
Our team of DBA professionals offer more than 20 years of experience and expertise delivering Enterprise Level DBA Management Services, On- Call DBA Support, Custom DBA Project Services, and Private Cloud Solutions, to organizations ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies.
Formula One Data Solutions features:
Database Management As-a-Service
Custom DBA Projects On-Demand
Database Cloud Hosting As-a-Service
DBA On-Call Services On-Demand
Visit FormulaOneDataSolutions.com to get the full story on how our team of DBA professionals can help you manage your most important asset, your company data.
Database management becomes more important as the volume of business data grows. Rapid data growth creates a wide variety of challenges for a business, including application performance, disaster recovery, and compliance risks. Database management offers a solution to mitigate the risk of these challenges and adds increased benefits to the business as a whole.
Formula One can protect your organization’s data, prevent legal and compliance risk, and keep data-driven applications performing at their best.
Talk to Someone Now! Call 800.734.9304 to speak to Veronica; otherwise click on over to FormulaOneDataSolutions.com for more info.
Custom DBA Projects
Examples of DBA projects include:
- • Significant version database upgrades such as Oracle 11g to 12c and SQL Server 2008 to 2012
- • High Availability implementations such as database clustering, replication, mirroring and others…
- • Backup and Recovery (BR) and Disaster Recovery (DR) best practice standardization.
- • Implementing advanced features such as data partitioning, compression and replication, security and others…
- • Data architecture including physical and logical design, hardware scalability, performance optimization, capacity planning and others…
- • Tracking metrics over a period of time with industry leading tools to monitor data growth and usage to determine database and hardware scalability and capacity requirements.
Key benefits include:
- • Cost Effective
- • 24/7/365 Access: “Always On”
- • Flexibility
- • Scalability
- • Improved Mobility
- • Secure
- • Business Continuity
DBA On-Call Services
This service is designed to support unanticipated major database problems and provide emergency crisis management support On-Demand. This service was created to give organizations with smaller database environments, the peace of mind, during an emergency, they have a reliable DBA professional support team standing-by 24/7/365 to provide support during a crisis.